OUR GPS SYSTEMS AT THE B&B.
Here's what you gain when guided by our GPS systems:
- Great guidance: Detailed colour maps that move and turn as you do - you just follow the clear route line.
- Easy to interpret: Before each junction the GPS displays clear visual directions.
- Stress-free cycling: No getting lost in a place you don't know, no having to ask for directions in French.
- Stop when you want to: No more stopping at every junction with a paper map to check where you need to go. But when you do want to break for a beer or a meal, a simple press of a button is enough, and another will get you on your way again.
- Travel light: Leave all the maps at home.
In addition to the maps and directions, our GPS systems will give you all the bike information you could need (shown on 2 different displays):
- Distance: Travelled & Bearing.
- Time: Travelled & Time of day.
- Speed: Current, Maximum & Average.
- Climbing: Metres climbed during ride, current % climb & altitude.
The above and up to 16 data points are displayed on 2 different screens.
"If you haven't used GPS before this will transform your cycling experience. As well as the rides that exist on the computer, Neil will create a tailor-made one for you in 5 minutes."
Nigel - UK - Oct 13.
"Neil created a couple of special routes for us, and we never once felt lost or uncomfortable with the surroundings. "
Courtney - US - Sept 12.
"Compared to other biking options, the GPS, combined with Neil's knowledge of the area made it stress free and allowed us to really enjoy our daily biking adventures. A trip we will always remember and recommend to others."
Maryann - New Zealand - Aug 12.
"Neil's use of the Garmin GPS is a great idea and was very accurate and easy to follow. It made it much easier to follow then any printed route."
Stephen - US - Sept 11.
"So easy to use and I felt for those cyclists I saw pouring over maps trying to find out where they were. With this system you barely hit the main road and spend most of your time on small lanes,the likes of which you would needed to have grown up in the area to know they even existed!"
Patrick - UK - June 2010.
"Amazing system. Allows you to have a plan and know where you're going through small countryroads, villages, vineyards and orchards."
Dana - US - June 2010.