B&B PRICES & DATES.OUR STANDARD SELF GUIDED TOURS: From 6 nights accommodation (7 day stay with 5 full days cycling) - Tours start any day of the week.
All our prices are per person and are based on 2 people sharing a room.
Prices include the following:
- B&B accommodation in our 17th century Provencal farmhouse.
- Large covered pool (open from end April), garden & terrace.
- Breakfasts & 3 course Dinners (including wine & soft drinks). 6-night Standard tour = 3 dinners.
- Quality Lapierre and Trek Hybrid bike rental.
- Garmin GPS rental.
- Comprehensive Ride Directory with multiple selection criteria (maps, distance, time, climbing, sights visited etc).
- More than 60+ tried and tested back road rides, pre-programmed onto your GPS.
- Bike equipment: helmet, repair kit, pump, bottle (to keep), lock, pannier bags etc.
- Full back-up & transport in case of mechanical or leg failure!
- List of tried and tested favourite restaurants & cafes.
- Our own "Real Provence" guide - the best things to do & see in the Luberon & Provence.
- Help with all the "other" questions / requests that you may have.
- All holiday taxes.
OUR STANDARD TOURS: 6 nights accommodation (7 day stay with 5 full days cycling) - any start day. Our prices vary depending on the room booked.
|APRIL||ANY DATE||1038 €||1002 €||960 €|
|MAY||ANY DATE||1038 €||1002 €||960 €|
|JUNE||ANY DATE||1038 €||1002 €||960 €|
|JULY||ANY DATE||1038 €||1002 €||960 €|
|AUGUST||ANY DATE||1038 €||1002 €||960 €|
|SEPTEMBER||ANY DATE||1038 €||1002 €||960 €|
|OCTOBER||ANY DATE||1038 €||1002 €||960 €|
|MONTH||TOUR START DATE||CABRIERES
|APRIL||ANY DATE||1038 €|
|MAY||ANY DATE||1038 €|
|JUNE||ANY DATE||1038 €|
|JULY||ANY DATE||1038 €|
|AUGUST||ANY DATE||1038 €|
|SEPTEMBER||ANY DATE||1038 €|
|OCTOBER||ANY DATE||1038 €|
|APRIL||ANY DATE||1002 €|
|MAY||ANY DATE||1002 €|
|JUNE||ANY DATE||1002 €|
|JULY||ANY DATE||1002 €|
|AUGUST||ANY DATE||1002 €|
|SEPTEMBER||ANY DATE||1002 €|
|OCTOBER||ANY DATE||1002 €|
|APRIL||ANY DATE||960 €|
|MAY||ANY DATE||960 €|
|JUNE||ANY DATE||960 €|
|JULY||ANY DATE||960 €|
|AUGUST||ANY DATE||960 €|
|SEPTEMBER||ANY DATE||960 €|
|OCTOBER||ANY DATE||960 €|
Prices are per person, based on 2 sharing a room, subject to changes.
Please contact us directly for holidays lasting longer than 6 nights. Single occupancy surcharge 150 €.
For electric bikes, please add 25 € per person per night.
Other currencies (Guide only - based on Aug 2016 rates):
American Dollar: 1€ = $1.11(Thus a 6 night tour ranges from $1,066 to $1,152 depending on room booked)
Australian Dollar: 1€ = $1.56 (Thus a 6 night tour ranges from $1,392 to $1,505 depending on room booked)
Canadian Dollar: 1€ = $1.48 (Thus a 6 night tour ranges from $1,192 to $1,289 depending on room booked)
New Zealand Dollar: 1€ = $1.67 (Thus a 6 night tour ranges from $1,488 to $1,609 depending on room booked)
British Pound: 1€ = £0.83 (Thus a 6 night tour ranges from £800 to £865 depending on room booked)
To secure a booking we ask for a deposit of 200 € per person which is payable at the time of booking.
We also ask that all adults sign and return by email a general waiver and our terms and conditions. Once we have received your deposit and signed documents we will email you a deposit receipt and booking confirmation.
The remaining balance is due for payment 2 calender months prior to the start of your holiday. We will send you a reminder of this date 2 weeks beforehand.
Payments can be made via:
- TransferWise - A relatively new, really good option from the people that built Skype, that is usually cheaper than both PayPal and a
Bank Transfer. We use it a lot, as the two main benefits are, that you will often 1, pay a smaller fee and 2, save on
the exchange rates compared to those offered by your bank or by PayPal.
Following is a link to a clear TW demo: https://goo.gl/W9VsYG
The way it works is you transfer money to TW’s local account and they then transfer the money to our local French account.
As with PayPal you first need to create an account. You then enter the € amount that the “Recipient Gets” (the amount we need to receive) and it will automatically show you how much “you’re sending”, the equivalent in your local currency.
You need to select to send the money to “someone else” (ie Natalene Cowell) and then key in our bank details (we will supply these). The final step is to decide which source of funds you want to use to pay for the transfer; Debit Card, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
- Your local currency to € Bank transfer (a fairly simple & secure process).
- You instruct your bank to convert from your local currency to the € amount (at their € exchange rate).
- Your bank then transfers € to our French € account. The cost of this service ranges between free of charge and approx 30 €.
- PayPal (Secure internet payment)
- We will send you an email invoice through PayPal for the € amount.
- You are then directed to the PayPal secure site for payment.
- You pay in your local currency by card & choose either your card Co's exchange rates or PayPal's for the conversion.
- Once you have paid PayPal – PayPal pay us.
- Note - paying via PayPal in € incurs a 4% fee – we offer to cover half of these fees – the remaining half is added to your initial € total on your invoice.
- French € cheque.
If you prefer, of course, payment can be made in one transaction at the time of booking.
"The best value you can find for a premiere holiday cycling in a most beautiful area. Two thumbs up!"
D. Moliterno – KY, US - June 12.